Friday, September 19, 2014

High Five for Friday!

This week seems like it completely got away from me.  So much to do, so little time...so much sleep still needed!  Let's recap:

1. Yesterday was mine and Joey's 5th wedding anniversary!  He surprised me with a beautiful homemade dinner of stuffed shells!  He also got me a bouquet of beautiful roses and a bottle of wine.  He's the greatest :)



2. I am loooooving the temperatures outside.  I got to wear my J. Crew sweater and it's deliciously soft.  If it would stay in the upper sixties until next summer, I would not complain.  We can just skip all of the winter stuff, mmkay weatherjerks?

3. I finally got around to watching Dead Poet's Society for the first time this week.  It was good, but super long and drawn out.  Of course, I loved Robin Williams' character, but the other characters needed more development.  It was a good watch, though.

4. Does anyone else miss House of Cards?  I sure do.  I need me some Frank Underwood back in my life.  I wish it was February!  (Kind of.  Only for HOC.)

5. I have started decorating for fall!  I put little things like pumpkins and scarecrows on my fireplace mantel and added some of those fake flickering candles.  I need to bust out my Scentsy and get my Pumpkin Roll wax melting to make the house smell amazing.  Can't wait to add in some Halloween decorations soon, too!

Happy Friday, friends!  Link up with Lauren below!
 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! That's a milestone worth celebrating (unless it feels like 50 years!)

    ReplyDelete