Sunday, September 21, 2014

Essie Love

Fall is here!  It sure does feel like it now, too.  The wind is blustery, it's rainy and damp...exactly the type of weather that makes you want to snuggle inside under a fuzzy blanket while drinking coffee or hot chocolate.

Now that it's officially fall, I think I can permit myself to break out some of my favorite Essie fall nail colors.  I'm a sucker for Essie to begin with, but their fall neutrals are the best.  Here are my favorites:


I love love love these six colors.  I wear them often during the fall and I never seem to get sick of them.  They go with so many outfits and I have a pretty good mix of darks and lights in here to get enough variety.

Wicked is the only one that I typically wear around the end of October and Halloween.  It is the perfect color for that holiday season.  It's deep and rich and has a subtle sexiness to it.  I'm pretty sure I've worn it to every one of my best friends' annual Halloween parties the past 6 years.

Mochacino has some subtle sparkle in it, so it's a nice break from the solid colors.  Even the solid colors, though, look adorable with some glitter put on top of them if you feel like adding some flash to them.

In any case, I can't wait to get one of these on my nails this week!  What are some of your favorite Essie colors for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment