Thursday, February 12, 2015

Finally Friday!

Hello Friends!

We made it to Friday...thank goodness.  This week has gone sloooooow.  Anyone else?  How was your week?  Here are some highlights of this week and things I am looking forward to this weekend:

1. I bought Express jeans for the first time last week, and unfortunately, after one wear, they aren't for me.  I am heading straight to the mall on Saturday to return or exchange them.  I finally decided to invest in some nice jeans and they did not work out well for me.  Ugh, oh well.  The search for great jeans continues.

2. While at the mall I need to go to the Macy's Clinique counter.  I'm at that point where all of my skincare products run out at once.  Why does that always happen??  I need to get some new foundation and a couple other things.  I may make a small run to Ulta, too ;)

3. I saw these beautiful flowers today after work and I thought they were so beautiful for Valentine's Day...the pastel colors are just gorgeous, especially the lavender ones.


4.  Joey and I are getting into the new show Backstrom with Rainn Wilson.  It started off slow but it's getting better every week.  Does anyone else watch?

5. The biggest thing I am looking forward to this weekend? Getting some good R & R.  We were swamped with things to do last weekend and it will be nice to have a pretty chill weekend.  Plus, it's going to be COLD.  Like, -8* cold.  I will definitely be staying snuggled up under a blanket pretty much all weekend.

Hope you all have a great Friday and Happy Weekend!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment