Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Spring Finds

With warmer weather getting closer each day, my mind has totally shifted away from winter everything.  I have been getting the bug to shop, but I'm trying to make sure that I really zero in on things that I love and not just impulse by for the sake of changing seasons.

In addition to sprucing up my wardrobe and makeup bag, I also have many projects planned for around the house this year as well.  I'm looking forward to injecting our home with more personality and charm and really making it feel like our space.

Here are some things I'm currently obsessing over:


Cedar Street Maise - Kate Spade
Stila Eyes Are The Window 'Soul' Palette - Sephora
XO Greeting Cards - Rifle Paper Co.
Personalized Scroll Pillow - Joss & Main
Apothecary Jars - Pottery Barn
Gold Foil Desk Calendar - Paper Source
Ibilin Heels - Aldo
Gold Canvas Print - Joss & Main
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush 'Luminous Flush' - Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment