Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

We made it to the middle of the week!  The weekend is getting closer and that makes me very happy. This past weekend the weather was gorgeous...perfect temps, cool air and that crisp autumn feel in the air.  This week, though has been plain crappy.  Damp, cool and rain rain rain with no signs of letting up.

With the weather getting cooler and cooler, it reminds me that the  holidays coming up way too quickly! I have been trying to get my Christmas lists together for who we need to shop for and how much money to allocate.  It's also the perfect time to compile my own Christmas list for when Hubby asks for ideas ;)  Here's my Wish List Wednesday compilation for this week:


This bootie is exactly what I have been looking for.  Not to dressy, not too casual and can be worn with anything from jeans to leggings.  I definitely need my shoes to be multi-purpose these days.

I have been scouting around for the next leap I want to make in high end concealers and I think it's going to be this one.  I have heard rave reviews about the staying power and coverage of dark circles, so I want to see if it lives up to the hype.


I have a lot of glittery eyeshadows that I would like to use wet sometimes, but I need this stuff to make it work and make it stay! I have also heard that this makes your complexion look amazing if you spray it over your face after you apply your makeup for the day.


Yummmm.  I love love love this watch!  Simplistic and elegant and will match everything.  I love that it's a neutral band and that the gold isn't overpowering.  I have an all stainless steel watch that I love and wear all the time, but I need something totally different in my collection to switch it up.


What are you guys loving and wanting to add to your Christmas lists?  Do tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment