Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wish List Wednesday

All of the beautiful seasonal clothes have got me wanting to run to the nearest mall and throw down the plastic for chic clothing this season.  However.  I need to space out my purchases a bit to *ahem* keep the wallet in check.  

Since I'm tempering my shopping habits, I have compiled a wish list of things that I am keeping my eye on to buy the next time I go to the mall or online shop, so that I remember what I want and don't just impulse buy other things that are not so high up on my list.  Surprisingly, I have a lot of clothes from last season that I will put into rotation again this year, so I'm focused more on only a few staple pieces that will enhance my wardrobe.  And beauty items, of course.

TOO FACED BETTER THAN SEX MASCARA
I have wanted this for a very long time now, since my sister Ashley picked it up about a year ago.  I had been in a phase of loving Maybelline Falsies mascara for such a long time that I didn't want to go high end with my mascara. Since I had found a great drugstore one that worked for me I figured I wouldn't splurge on it.  But now?  I want.


TOO FACED PRIMED AND PORELESS PRESSED POWDER
I want this powder so so badly, but I am a little bit leery on purchasing it because my skin is so temperamental.  I am hoping it doesn't break me out if I decide to take the plunge and buy this.  Spot testing will be my friend for a while on this one.  Has anyone else bought this?  How did it work for you?



SOLE SOCIETY MIIA FLAT
Dear goodness.  This shoe is absolutely perfect, yes?  Honestly what I have been on the hunt for for MONTHS.  I have just discovered Sole Society and I think it's going to become my new best friend.


SOLE SOCIETY OMBRE MUFFLER
See? Told you guys.  I have also been wanting to get really big snuggly scarves this year and this muffler from Sole Society pretty much fits the bill!  I am all about comfort and flexibility this year with cold weather clothes and this would fit in perfectly.


These four things make me so happy to look at, so they must become part of my closet and make up bag soon, right?!  What are some items you have been eyeballing lately?  I want to know what you want for your closet, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment