Friday, September 26, 2014

High Five for Friday!

Once again, Friday rolls around.  It has been quite an exciting and hectic week!  Let's get to it:

1. My beautiful best friend Kim had her baby yesterday!  Mr. Vincenzo Thomas Hunter (seriously...what an awesome name) was born at 12:08 weighing 7 lbs, 12 oz and 21.5 inches long.  He is just ADORABLE and I want to snuggle on him all.day.long.  Can't wait to spend more time with him in the coming week when they're all home!  I will post pictures as soon as I get permission from them to put them on the blog!

2. My grandfather is turning 80 next week, so we are making an impromptu weekend trip to PA to see him!  I can't wait...most of our family from both sides will be there, so it will be a great time to catch up!

3. I started the dreaded summer/fall clothing swap.  This year I am vowing to get rid of a lot of things I have not worn in the past few years.  I tend to get sentimental attachments to clothing, so it's very hard for me to part with things.  I'm super nostalgic and love fashion, so it's a hoarding combo. ;)

4. I am getting really excited for October to roll around.  I will start putting out my Halloween decorations!  I usually reserve September for fall decorations and then add in the Halloween stuff soon after.  October is one of my favorite months of the year!  Bring on apple cider and donuts all day, erry day.

5. I have just discovered Sole Society.  WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!  The best part?  They actually have lovely shoes and boots in size 5 to fit my tiny feet!  I will definitely be shopping there through fall.  The scarves are just delicious looking as well.


I hope you all have a great weekend, friends!  See you Monday!

P.S.  Link up with Lauren below!


 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment