Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hunter Boots

With how awful winter was in Michigan (and everywhere, really) last year, we are all betting on a winter that is not much better this year.  Snow, ice, slush, ice, more snow and more ice.  Oh yeah, and SUBZERO TEMPS.  I am not looking forward to that at all.  Let's not go lower than the teens this year if we must, mmkay?  DO YOU HEAR ME, WEATHERJERKS?

One thing that I was mad at myself for not investing in before all that bad weather hit was a quality pair of winter boots.  I had a crappy pair from Target that got me through but they weren't tall enough and didn't have enough tread.  With ice that was inches thick on every sidewalk and driveway, es no bueno.

This year, I am going to order my Hunter boots.  I have been wanting these for years and I'm going to spring for them this year, and soon.  I need to get them in my possession before snow hits and all the people buy them up and raise the prices.  I think I am going with the original tall in matte black.


Ahhh, can't wait.  I'll probably get the wool sock inserts as well.  They're perfect if you need to change your shoes at the office.  Wear socks already in the boots and you're all set.  No extra crap to haul to and from work!

What's your go-to winter boot?


2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Just stumbled upon your blog, and love the work you’re doing on here, your posts are simply wonderful :) So inspiring, and informative at the same time!

    I’m your latest follower on Bloglovin’, hope you can follow back :D Can’t wait to see future posts!

    xo,

    Julia

    http://exploresmore.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12308011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the follow! :D

    ReplyDelete