Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

I'm so thankful for all the men and women who give their lives in service and dedication for our country.  What a wonderful nation we live in!

I am excited to do nothing but lounge today with the exception of going to check out our property and the progress on the new house, and maybe do a little bit of shopping with my sister to pick out some maxi skirts for Florida in a few weeks.

This is how I'm looking today in all of my comfy-clothes glory:






shirt: JCP
capri's: VS yoga (I know. Don't judge.)

I am firmly in the "don't wear yoga pants out" camp.  However.  After wearing skirts and dresses and heels all the livelong day for work, today they feel especially good and I'm not taking them off :D

And yes, I finally got my hairs did.  Roots begone!

Happy 4th!  Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment