Thursday, February 5, 2015

Serial Podcast

It seems like I am always a beat behind everyone when it comes to the latest trends in technology.  I am never really romanced by all of the tech-y things that come out on the market because, quite frankly, it's just more crap to take care of.  More cords, more chargers, more syncing this and downloading that.  Honestly I just don't care.

Despite that, I do try to keep up with what people are reading or what they're listening to.  I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of the podcast Serial by now, but this is the first podcast I have ever listened to.  (I know.)

I downloaded the episodes last night before bed so that I could listen on my way to work yesterday morning.  You guys.  I got hooked on this so quickly that I listened to it on the way home from work last night, when I was in the shower, and while I was putting my crockpot dinner together for tonight. It's so interesting!  There are so many twists and turns to this it is so hard to say who's guilty and who's innocent.  I have always admired cops and lawyers but I am appreciating them in a whole new light.  I'm already on Chapter 5 and I am looking forward to listening to it on my commute again tomorrow.  I have already got a few people into it as well, like Ashley.

Who else has listened to it?  And can you please tell me what I should line up to listen to next?  I have a feeling I will be done with Serial within a week ;)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot! Since you introduced this to me, I'm HOOKED to this series! I keep wanting to know more and more. I want to get to the bottom of it myself. I haven't finished the podcast series yet but I've been binge listening and I'm on Episode 7. Nuts!

    ReplyDelete