Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Comfy Cozy

Since the weather is determined to be fall, I am giving in.  I might as well enjoy the light sweater weather before I have to wear my cute sweaters under a bunch of bulky, un-chic winter coats.  A few weeks ago on Labor Day weekend, I told you I did some shopping on the J. Crew Factory website and bought a tee and a sweater  Today proved to be the perfect weather for the sweater, so I busted out this cutie.


(Please excuse my dog's tush in the photo.  Apparently, that's her opinion of fashion.  Pretty much the equivalent of flipping it the bird, yes?  Way to be ladylike, Lulu.)

Let me tell you, it is hard for me to find sweaters that I like.  Most are either 1.) too thick and heavy and make me way too hot or itchy or 2.) they turn my hair into a static sideshow.  However, this sweater was wonderful.  It didn't do either of those things and it was the perfect weight for the chilly morning and the tepid evening.  It is wonderfully soft and cozy and the color is rich enough so that it's not see through.  I don't like layering all the time and luckily, this sweater didn't need a cami underneath.  Bonus! 

I see myself reaching for this many many times this autumn.  I also see myself buying more of these, because I really like the quality.  I am willing to spend more if I know I'm going to wear it often.  Go get yourself one of these!  They're still on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment